Thursday, August 7, 2008

The end is getting near

Tomorrow is 08.08.2008. To some it is a day of good forthcoming. Olympic will be officially launched. Seventeen days of excitement for sport enthusiatics with lots of exciting experiences. To the believers there will be new lights and hopes for the better. After so many years of hard of work ,toil , planning , discussion and trial and errors, they have come up with strategies and hopes to be successful.
For us we are also preparing ourself for the National PESKAT games in Johore starting from the 15th August to 18th August 2008. Preparing the team of Badminton Team is interesting as well as challenging. The batch of new players especially the ladies pair is a challenge to me. The Ladies seem to have the spirit and material although they are picking up the game just weeks ago. What was observed the mind has to come along as you are playing. This is what is lacking among them. One can clearly see one one individual is made of. The saying;" players are born not made" can be reaccessed.

2 comments:

My UniqueCraft & Stationery said...

Hello sir, it's good to finally hear from you. I hope u still remember me your old student back then in 96/97. I was in T5. Thanks to Ms. Lina's blog i found yours. Can't believed it's been 11 years. Keep on writing! Cheers.
Aini Jalil - www.aenie09.com

finagdora said...

Hi Sir!!
I hope u did remember me, Shafina (2000/2001)
I wonder if you have any friendster? :)
I'm going to bookmark your blog, hope to hear from you soon!!